Part of the magic of overcoming obstacles is your belief that it’s actually possible.
You won’t stick with much of anything that matters for long if you don’t believe that it’s worth it.
Hard work and tough choices demand that you believe in what you’re doing.
That you trust the process. That deep in your soul you have unshakable faith that you’ll get to where you want to be.
You won’t persist without belief.
You’ll give up. Just go through the motions.
Believing isn’t automatic. It doesn’t just happen.
It is a spirit that you have to nurture. A mindset you have to protect.
It’s not a guarantee you’ll keep it once you have it. It’s the most precious and powerful force working to make you successful.
You have to make it happen.
It’s on you to take time each day to build that belief stronger:
- Take some time each day to work up a sweat. Workout. Exercise.
- Replace the time you spend watching TV or listening to the news with reading a good book.
- Build a checklist for the three most important things you need to get done in the next 24 hours.
- Do some research on your goal and learn what tactics other successful people have done to achieve them.
- Find a new mentor or hire a coach and most definitely make sure you have friends who will challenge you to continue.
Maybe you’re not getting results because you don’t believe.
And maybe you don’t believe because you’re not willing to change your life.
Do you believe?
Copyright by Waldschmidt Partners Intl… Not sure that all that legal stuff really matters. If you want to share this material, do so. Just don’t charge for it and don’t tell people you wrote it. Both of those are uncool.
Other than that, all rights are reserved to you to change your life. If you are ready to be amazing, now is the time to get started. Onward…