Success isn’t an accident. It’s a journey you have to manage carefully.
- Manage your money. — Save more than you spend. Avoid debt. Live financially fit.
- Manage your momentum. — Do one thing each day to get you closer to where you want to be.
- Manage your motivation. — Stay away from negative people. Read more. Watch less TV.
- Manage your motion. — Hire a coach. Gather mentors. Find ways to do the details better.
- Manage your modesty. — Develop humility. Be the type of person others can reach out to.
Manage what matters before it destroys your hopes and dreams.
It’s actually that simple.
Copyright by Waldschmidt Partners Intl… Not sure that all that legal stuff really matters. If you want to share this material, do so. Just don’t charge for it and don’t tell people you wrote it. Both of those are uncool.
Other than that, all rights are reserved to you to change your life. If you are ready to be amazing, now is the time to get started. Onward…