- If you could have any future that you imagined, what would that look like for you?
- What skill are you missing that would have the greatest impact on you being successful?
- What are you not willing to do in order to make progress towards being successful?
- What do you know already that you can start implementing to improve your performance?
- What important tasks and skills do you find yourself procrastinating or avoid doing at all?
- What type of mentors, coaches, or mastermind group would be most beneficial to get you where you want to be?
- What personal vices are limiting your ability to operate at peak performance each day?
- What else are you involved with that is competing for your time, attention, and performance?
- What simple things bring you the greatest pleasure in your day-to-day life?
- What else do you need to know in order to move past the obstacles in your way right now?
Copyright by Waldschmidt Partners Intl… Not sure that all that legal stuff really matters. If you want to share this material, do so. Just don’t charge for it and don’t tell people you wrote it. Both of those are uncool.
Other than that, all rights are reserved to you to change your life. If you are ready to be amazing, now is the time to get started. Onward…