- Just because there’s no evidence that your idea will work doesn’t mean you shouldn’t start working on it. Try something.
- If you can’t get passionate about what you’re doing or where you’re heading with your life, you are doing the wrong thing.
- There’s always somebody who will tell you that you’re unrealistic or unreasonable. Ignore them.
- Nothing works right the first time unless you get lucky. Persistence and precision ultimately determine success.
- There isn’t a fast or cheap or easy solution to unparalleled long-term success. Avoid anything that is too good to be true.
- Just because it didn’t work before for you, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t take another try at making it work right now.
- Being around negative people is the fastest way to lose your motivation, creativity, and the will to continue.
- The most annoying problems provide the best ideas for you to make the most money and change the world.
- Anyone can do something that is awesome. Ideas aren’t limited to people with college degrees or years of experience — or how old you are.
- The best ideas come when you’re already working — not those times you’re frustrated, waiting on inspiration to find you.
- There are no stupid ideas. There are many ideas that seem stupid because no one had the resolve to turn them into success.
Copyright by Waldschmidt Partners Intl… Not sure that all that legal stuff really matters. If you want to share this material, do so. Just don’t charge for it and don’t tell people you wrote it. Both of those are uncool.
Other than that, all rights are reserved to you to change your life. If you are ready to be amazing, now is the time to get started. Onward…