- Winners refuse to give up. They just won’t do it. They get hurt. They feel pain. They cry. But they keep going. Regardless.
- Winners want it more. There is always a very good, very smart reason to give up. That doesn’t mean it’s the right decision to make.
- Winners stay focused on what they want. Your goals look a lot scarier a few months after you make them. That’s not an excuse to shrug them off.
- Winners are tough. The difference between winning and losing usually just comes down to who has the most guts — not brains.
- Winners make time to think beyond the stress they are facing right now. What you think about the most you eventually do.
- Winners put their head down and grind. If you keep moving towards where you want to be, you’ll eventually end up there.
- Winners will themselves forward. The most important power in the world is “will power”. If you “will”, it will eventually happen.
- Winners are willing to be wrong. Just because you don’t know the exact next step to take doesn’t mean you shouldn’t take a next step.
- Winners believe. If you don’t believe in yourself, no else’s opinion or support will be enough to motivate you to keep moving.
- Winners master the details. Success comes down to the little things — beliefs, courage, and a relentless pursuit of your dreams.
- Winners are obsessed. No amount of intellectual data can persuade you to stay engaged emotionally when you just want to quit
- Winners learn from their mistakes. Just because you gave up one time isn’t a good excuse for you to keep giving up.
- Winners know how to handle the pain. You’ll feel better when you get to where you want to be. It just hurts until you get there.
- Winners embrace the battle until they win. Learning to “tough it out” is a life-long skill worth mastering.
Copyright by Waldschmidt Partners Intl… Not sure that all that legal stuff really matters. If you want to share this material, do so. Just don’t charge for it and don’t tell people you wrote it. Both of those are uncool.
Other than that, all rights are reserved to you to change your life. If you are ready to be amazing, now is the time to get started. Onward…