- Your ability to win is directly related to your ability to tough it out.
- Inspiration is a reward. You have to work for it and fight to keep it.
- The opposite of success isn’t failure. It’s apathy.
- You don’t need to worry about getting it wrong as long as you are willing to keep trying.
- Just because the critics are louder than you doesn’t mean they’re right.
- You’re not stuck. You’re just not making the right choices.
- The fastest way to get hurt is to look back while running forward.
- If you’re not radically different, you’re really not different at all.
- The path to realizing your full potential travels through the valley of setbacks.
- What works for someone else almost certainly isn’t going to work for you.
- Don’t believe everything you don’t hear.
- If you don’t believe in yourself, no else’s opinion will be enough to keep you motivated.
- There’s no such thing as burnout. If there’s enough fuel, the fire always burns.
- You don’t have to be “up for the job” to finish the job.
- If you have to tell people that you’re the one in charge, you’re probably not.
- Even if life were easier you wouldn’t be any happier.
- Effort is one of the only factors in life that is solely within your own control.
- If you think you just can’t make it, you probably won’t.
- Motivation is like oxygen. You only know it’s missing when you’re gasping for more.
- The difference between winning and losing is when you stop trying.
- Spend the time you worry about what other people think about you proving them wrong.
- Nothing works better to keep you inspired than being dissatisfied with where you are in life.
- Changing might hurt right now, but losing hurts forever.
- Working hard is working smart. There isn’t anything smarter you can do.
- Success isn’t about the resources you have but how resourceful you are.
- The greatest discovery you will ever make is that nothing is impossible.
The post 26 Inspired Insights For Winning At Business And Life. appeared first on Dan Waldschmidt: Author of EDGY Conversations.
Copyright by Waldschmidt Partners Intl… Not sure that all that legal stuff really matters. If you want to share this material, do so. Just don’t charge for it and don’t tell people you wrote it. Both of those are uncool.
Other than that, all rights are reserved to you to change your life. If you are ready to be amazing, now is the time to get started. Onward…