The hard truth is that you won’t do much today that you don’t feel like doing.
Despite how smart you are or the education you’ve acquired over the years, it’s hard for you to do the right thing when you don’t feel like it.
But that’s where greatness is formed.
When you are deliberate about making daily progress towards where you want to be despite what is going on around you — or inside your head.
Here are a few of those things:
- Get up earlier in the day to get the most important things done even when you don’t feel like it.
- Spend time planning out your resources, your goals, and the way you want to live your life even when you don’t feel like it.
- Take the high road and give other people the benefit of the doubt even when you don’t feel like it.
- Live fit, stay disciplined, and get one awesome thing done every day even when you don’t feel like it.
- Swap the time you spend watching television shows reading a great book even when you don’t feel like it.
- Save more than feels comfortable and invest into your long-term success even when you don’t feel like it.
- Eat healthy, get exercise, and stay hydrated throughout the day even when you don’t feel like it.
- Have a 3 year plan, a 10-month strategy, and a one-day list of things that need to get done even when you don’t feel like it.
Success is really about momentum.
Building momentum. Keeping momentum. And leveraging your momentum for even greater good.
How much better would your life be right now if for the past 30 days you had been doing the right things even when you didn’t feel like it?
Don’t waste the next 30 days. Do what needs to be done. Start now.
Even if you don’t feel like it.
Copyright by Waldschmidt Partners Intl… Not sure that all that legal stuff really matters. If you want to share this material, do so. Just don’t charge for it and don’t tell people you wrote it. Both of those are uncool.
Other than that, all rights are reserved to you to change your life. If you are ready to be amazing, now is the time to get started. Onward…