Select Page

Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Surviving? or Thriving? - YOUR CHOICE? Join me on THE ROAD TO RECOVERY!

Well - here we are starting the new week in Quarantine - and heading into a most uncertain and unique future. How are you handling the current way of life? Being directed to stay home and relax - some people are taking it to mean stay home and party - drinking and smoking marijuana - (Now that Illinois has legalized Pot smoking)  And what about you? What has this new way of living impacted your life?

Join us Sunday noght from 7 PM as I take to the airwaves once again to review my past week in SOBRIETY and dicuss ways of managing to stay SOBER during thes emost uncertain times.

The show is LIVE and We welcome callers to join in and share their very own experience - strength and hope - as we Live our lives ONE DAY AT A TIME... Our call in number is 323-580-5755 or you can email your questions during the week to my personal email at  daniel@daare.com PLEASE IDENTIFY  "THE ROAD TO RECOVERY" in the subject line to best ensure that I read your email.

[caption id="attachment_294086" align="alignleft" width="300"]Dan Czuba - Road to Recovery Dan Czuba - Host Road to Recovery[/caption]

Share This