- Be honest with yourself about the quality of your effort, the motivation for your work, and the consequences of your results.
- Don’t let other people’s lazy ideas and small-minded thinking stop you from working hard — even when it seems like everyone else has it easier.
- Force yourself into scary situations where it seems like failure or getting hurt is the only likely outcome.
- Always keep improving by learning from the failures of those around you, before you make the exact same mistakes.
- Dedicate time each day to protecting what you think about, what you expect to accomplish, and those that inspire you to be the best version of you.
- Obsess about the details even when it seems like they won’t make you more successful or even get noticed by anyone.
- Be willing to sacrifice anything in the pursuit of getting a few steps closer to where you want to be some day.
- Never forget that conventional wisdom seems smartest to people who confuse mediocrity with brilliance.
Copyright by Waldschmidt Partners Intl… Not sure that all that legal stuff really matters. If you want to share this material, do so. Just don’t charge for it and don’t tell people you wrote it. Both of those are uncool.
Other than that, all rights are reserved to you to change your life. If you are ready to be amazing, now is the time to get started. Onward…